Research, data, code, and other resources I have made accessible:
- Postal data collected for my dissertation on the geography of the nineteenth-century U.S. postal system.
- ImageGrid allows a user to categorize different sections of an image using a grid interface and generate statistics on those sections.
- Gender Identification By Time identifies the gender of personal names based on when a person may have been born.
- A collection of book summaries I wrote while studying for my United States History qualifying exams.
- Digital history labs on mapping, textual analysis, and visualization made for my 2012 course, The Digital Historian’s Toolkit.